dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

LETTER TO...

Dear Mr. Rajoy,

I am writing to you to talk about Spain and Catalonia situation. 
I not do understand why you don't let that Catalan people express what they want. I mean, until now I believe that we are in a democracy and like you may know, democracy is system of government in which the citizens exercise power directly or by a president, so why you don't let that the citizens express their self? Which is your fear?
It's so funny, because forbidding the referendum you only make that more people wants the Independence for Spain.
To sum up, I only want you to know that not it's a matter of the country or the people in in, because I love every place of Spain and the people from here. It's a matter of politics, we deserve better things.

Yours sincerely,
Resultat d'imatges de vote gif
Aida


1 comentari: