dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

VITORIA


Resultat d'imatges de vitoria gasteiz

Last winter, I went to Vitoria. I use to go to the Basque Country because I have family living there. We went there on Februrary for three days.
The first day we had dinner to my favourite restaurant: El Kano. We arrived so late, so after dinner we went to the hotel and slept. 
The second day was a family day. I went to the meadow with my cousin. It was so beautiful because the outskirts of Vitoria have a magnific views. Then we went to grill and we ate a steak. In the afternoon I went shopping with my auntie. This night was awesome because I went with my cousin to a party with his friends. 
The last day was so good, we went to San Sebatian to the beach. We saw an amazing view. And then we came back home.

1 comentari: